Business Immigration

Business immigration refers to owner investment into the US economy. Employing foreign workers or managers is separate.

EB-5 Visa

The EB-5 investor green card is known widely.  It requires a relatively large investment of $1,800,000 into the U.S. economy or else $900,000 into a rural or economically depressed area of the US.  Funds invested must be committed to the project and “at risk.”  The investment must generate at least 10 jobs for Americans.

E2 Visa

Created for foreign entrepreneurs of certain countries to live and do business in the United States.

It allows a foreigner to open any lawful business or purchase an existing U.S. business.

Allan Scott Lolly

managing attorney

There is no requirement to have offices overseas. It is acceptable to operate a business entirely within the U.S. market.

The E2 visa holder must plan to hire American workers.  The visa is renewable every 2 years.  Dependent family members can qualify to live in the US under this visa as well, so long as the enterprise can support the family members.

Call Us for a Free Immigration Consultation / Case Assessment


U.S. toll free

+1 212-483-0311

Outside U.S.

If you have an interest in working with us on case processing, please complete our free consultation form, and we'll give you personal attention.

Complete consultation form

    Request a Legal Evaluation

    Interested in working with us?

    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    More About Our Immigration Law Firm

    To date, the immigration law firm of Allan S. Lolly & Assoc. P.C. has successfully obtained well over 15,000 K1 fiance visas, CR marriage visas, green cards, immigration bar waivers, VAWA benefits, Asylum benefits, and other family and employment visas.

    Read more about our immigration law firm