Allan Scott Lolly, Esq. is the Managing Attorney of this law firm. He has 26+ years’ experience as an Immigration Lawyer and Trial Attorney. He is a former law clerk for Hon. Gene McDonald, Superior Court of California, San Mateo.
Allan was a criminal prosecutor in San Diego before becoming Assistant Attorney General in Micronesia where he investigated overseas business immigration fraud throughout Pacific Rim countries. He has successfully obtained more than 14,000 visas and green cards for family members. Ours is a complex law practice, helping bring families together in the US.
Most notably, Allan is a contributing lecturer with AILA (American Immigration Lawyers Association). AILA is the main nationwide membership of immigration attorneys. He lectures about visa denials and various immigration topics, which distinguishes him among his peers in this area of immigration law. He also lectures at the University of San Diego on immigration topics. His lectures are accredited by the California Bar Association. He regularly writes on his U.S. Immigration Blog.
- Sworn into the Federal 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
- An active member of the California Bar and American Immigration Lawyers Associations
- Licensed to practice Federal Immigration Law throughout the U.S. with clients in all 50 states
- Allan’s strengths are in legal research, which allows for a more sophisticated law practice and for staying current on immigration issues and developments
- Better Business Bureau (BBB) 2002—present
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) 1991—present
- California Bar Association 1990—present
- Santa Clara University Law Assoc. 1990—present
- U.C. Berkeley Alumni 1984—present
- AILA (American Immigration Lawyers Association)
- Better Business Bureau (BBB) A+ rated
- The State Bar of California #146451
- Avvo.com – Avvo Rating: 10.0 out of 10
- United States Courts of Appeals
- University of California, Berkeley
- Santa Clara University
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- California Supreme Court
- Immigration Overview and Case Studies, speaker California Bar Association – Continuing Education of the Bar 2012
- Immigration History and Handling Undocumented Foreigners, speaker California Bar Association – Continuing Education of the Bar 2011
- Visa Refusals at Consulate Posts, speaker Nationwide Attorney Teleconference 2010
Call for Assistance — I will be happy to discuss your fiance visa, marriage visa or family immigration needs & how our legal expertise & immigration solutions may best assist you and your loved one(s).
Our Immigration Law Practice
When you hire Allan S. Lolly & Assoc. P.C., you hire a team of experienced professionals with decades of knowledge who can help solve problems the right way. We take our work seriously. We want you to succeed, whether you are pursuing a green card, marriage visa, fiancé visa, bar waiver, victim rights, or other family or employment benefits.
We’ve successfully obtained well over 15,000 visas and green cards for family members from over 190 countries. We can help you.