- Collect all information and documentation from the U.S. citizen and foreign fiancee/spouse required for submitting your immigrant bar waiver application with immigration services (USCIS or at a US consulate abroad).
- Advise and edit appropriately all documentation reviewed for submission.
- Prepare your visa waiver application for submission, including a legal memorandum in support.
- Submit to the appropriate USCIS agency or consulate at the appropriate time.
- Follow up with USCIS or the consulate through to verification of submission.
- Communicate and keep you informed of all important developments regarding your case.
Our Customary Legal Fees
|Foreign fiance or spouse alone||$6,000|
|Add a child if the child also needs a waiver||$1,000|
|Filing fee I-601A||unavailable||$630|
|Filing fee I-601||$930||$930|
|Biometrics if under age 79 for I-601A||$85||$85|
|Bar waiver petition||$545||$545|
Call for Assistance
Consider a licensed, professional immigration legal representative before proceeding. Immigration law is large and diverse, covering many types of immigration. Government agencies have become increasingly adversarial. It helps to have our team on your side to prevent avoidable and unnecessary delays, anticipate problems, and effectively navigate your matter toward successful completion. We provide a free initial consultation for those interested in possibly working with us on case processing, and we’re happy to answer your questions.