- Collect all information and documentation from the U.S. citizen and foreign fiancee/spouse required for submitting your initial petition with immigration services.
- Prepare and file your visa petition with the USCIS.
- Follow up directly with USCIS staff on status in the normal course of case processing.
- Pending USCIS approval, we begin preparations for the foreign fiancee or spousal visa interview at the appropriate U.S. Consulate abroad.
- Communicate with the National Visa Center as needed to ensure your case clears in a timely manner. While your case is at the NVC, we will advise and assist on any Homeland Security issues that may arise and cause undue delays.
- Review and advise on all financial documentation of the U.S. citizen needed to meet income requirements.
- Advise on all documentation required for the fiancee or spousal visa interview at the appropriate U.S. Consulate.
- Advise and assist in preparing forms and submissions required of the U.S. Consulate.
- Advise the foreign fiancee / spouse on all matters in preparation for Consular processing, including how to obtain a Consulate interview, complete the appropriate medical exam and vaccinations, as required.
- Help the foreigner prepare for the Consulate interview. Review and assist on any issues regarding your case, and provide last minute written instructions just prior to the interview.
- Communicate and keep you informed of all important developments regarding your case.
Our Customary Legal Fees
|Initial USCIS filing fee||$535||$535|
|Each dependent child (if any)||$0||$535|
|Consulate Visa application fee (each)||$240||$445|
|Medical Exam (each, most countries)||$400||$400|
Call Us for a Free Immigration Consultation / Case Assessment
U.S. TOLL FREE
If you have an interest in working with us on case processing, please complete our free consultation form, and we’ll give you personal attention.