- Collect all information and documentation from the U.S. citizen and foreign fiancee/spouse required for submitting your initial petition with immigration services (the USCIS).
- Prepare the USCIS Application, work and travel permission as appropriate.
- Submit the Application and other appropriate filings to the USCIS.
- Communicate by telephone, mail, fax, or email as necessary and appropriate with the USCIS regarding status of the Application and ancillary filings while they are in process.
- Advise your spouse and you with final written instructions for the adjustment of status interview.
- Keep you advised of all important developments in the progress of your case through to the adjustment interview.
Our Customary Legal Fees
|Each additional applicant||$1,200|
Separate Costs Each Applicant